[tei-council] suggestion for tei-council accessibility

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 22 02:19:55 EDT 2012

Dear TEI-council (CC'ed to Ron),

I like that others not on tei-council are following the
conversation and commenting. (If it was a highly contentious
discussion then I'd also have no problem them commenting publicly
on TEI-L and referencing council discussions).

Ron suggests registering TEI-council with MarkMail as an
additional archive which would then also provide RSS feeds, etc.

Ron: I understand your wish for an easier way to read the
TEI-council posts, and having the list archived by MarkMail or
similar is a possible solution.  However, David Sewell indicated
that the list might be migrated to a newer service at virginia
which would have the production of RSS feeds, etc. built in.
That seems a better solution generally rather than a third party.
  However, if this doesn't happen in a reasonable amount of time
then we can look at MarkMail (etc.) again.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,