[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri May 18 09:00:02 EDT 2012

Christof Schöch (http://www.christof-schoech.de/en) has just inquired about
whether it is possible for him to get read-only access to TEI Council list
email, either via email or an RSS feed. Of course the archives are publicly
accessible, but to my knowledge we have never set up a feed that would enable
people to view messages as they go out.

I know that there are various email-to-RSS services and programs out there. So
two questions: (1) is this something the Council would want to enable, and (2)
any suggestions on the best way to implement it, if so?

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA