[sixties-l] RE: help needed (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 02:16:16 EDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:43:12 -0500
    From: "Edmonds, Anthony O." <aedmonds@bsu.edu>
    To: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
    Cc: "Edmonds, Anthony O." <aedmonds@bsu.edu>
    Subject: RE: help needed

    Colleagues:

    I am putting together a 1960s photograph section for both upper-division and survey classes in recent U.S. history. Can any of you suggest 2 or 3 websites and 2 or 3 books (other than the Hulton-Getty Collection and the American Memory www page) that might have a substantial variety of such photographs? Also, are you aware of any "year by year" examinations of the 1960s. I'm looking for more than just the usual rebellious stuff. Thanks in advance.

    Tony Edmonds
    Ball State University
    aedmonds@bsu.edu