[sixties-l] Re: heil freedom

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:42:18 EST

    I did not know the citation from Mein Kampf, but certainly it's scaringly
    parallel. The wonderful poster has pointed up what I think so many of us are
    feeling--that Bush seems to be using A.H.'s tactics as a drawing-board. One
    doesn't have to believe conspiracy theories re the September attack--extreme
    and violent reaction to violence is of course part of what builds rightwing
    totalitarianism. And now we're to do Iraq? And then Iran, N. Korea? Then?
    Tomorrow the w., if we leave any of it?
      As one friend says, this is far scarier than the Cuban Crisis. Even.
      Paula