Re: [sixties-l] New Movie on SDS

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/26/00

    Spoken lilke a true Stalinist Marty. If were still on the left I would have an
    academic sinecure for six figures, courtesty of my political comrades, and would
    waltz into campuses collecting five figure fees (how many speeches do you think
    say a Communist hack like Angela Davis gives in a year at $25,000 a pop?) Or some
    Hollywood halfwit named Greenwald would be doing my biopic. Of course there are
    leftwing losers (maybe we should call them "idealists") who are still doing it on
    a volunteer basis. Just for the record, not that you would care, I am supported
    by 40,000 contributors across the United States, many of them no better-heeled
    than you. I like to think of it as a movement. Just for old times' sake.