[sixties-l] My Only Comment on this stuff

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: 09/27/00

    ...is:
    David, why don't you chill out.  Yes, people should ignore your posts; by
    not-ignoring them, they are contributing to the exit of people from this list, even
    if they're not the instigators.  But, hey, spare us the "true Stalinist," "sappy
    involvement," etc.  I hear so much projection in these dismissive names --projections
    of what you may have been in the 60s, that today you truly regret.  Fine, but please
    recognize none of us is getting anywhere with this.  Why not just hold on to your own
    explanation of "close-minded leftists" on lists like these and let it go?  We'd
    appreciate it.  See ya,

    Ted Morgan