Re: [sixties-l] 60s couse query

From: John Andrew (J_Andrew@acad.fandm.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:23:54 CUT

    >John D'Emilio, who is not on this list, has asked that I post the
    >following. He is preparing a course on the 60s. Replies can be made to
    >the list or to him, directly, at: Demilioj@aol.com
    >

    >******
    >
    >--articles [or chapters] about Chicano politics and militancy, especially
    >something that might give an overview, or that dramatically zooms in on a
    >particular event or struggle?
    >
    >--material on the 1965 Immigration Act revision? now that I live in
    >Chicago, the significance of the act is dramatically visible every day,
    >particularly on my campus.

    Look for essays in VIETNAM GENERATION, Spring 1989, vol. 1, no. 2 for
    material on Chicanos and the Vietnam War
    John Andrew

    John Andrew email: J_ANDREW@ACAD.FANDM.EDU
    Department of History fax 717-399-4518
    Franklin and Marshall College
    Lancaster, PA. 17604-3003

    "Fantasy Will Set You Free" - Steppenwolf