Re: [sixties-l] student activist videos

From: Jim (jim.shiley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 21:53:19 CUT

    Aaron,
               The War At Home is an excellent look at the period. I t focuses on
    Madison and the New Year's Gang Bombing of the Army Math Research Center, but
    it discusses the evolution of the movement from the early days through the
    Paris Peace Accords of 1973. It has a lot of great footage, places things in
    context, and definetely illuminates the Movement in the midwest.
                  I think trying to reduce it to one film is going to be
    impossible, but good luck, there are a number of excellent ones out there.

    Jim Shiley
    jim.shiley@worldnet.att.net