[sixties-l] Somethings never change

From: Chuck Zlatkin (zlatkinc@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:24:21 CUT

    Time passes but I don't think there is less
    anti-Semitism in American today than there
    was in the 60s, I just think the face of it has
    changed.

    In the August 9th edition of the Coeur d'Alene
    Press which can be found on line
    at http://www.cdapress.com/pages/news/news3.html
    there is an article in which Republican Senator
    Crapo of Idaho comments on Vice Presidential
    Candidate Lieberman not being a conservative.

    The picture of Lieberman in the article is actually
    of New York Senator Chuck Schumer. I guess in Idaho's
    Coeur d'Alene all Jewish senators look alike.

    Chuck