Re: [sixties-l] apologies to Mr. Horowitz and list guidelines

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 23:02:04 CUT

    From: StewA@aol.com
    Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:08:05 EDT
    Subject: Re: [sixties-l] apologies to Mr. Horowitz and list guidelines

    Re-Horowitz
    If the list is an oasis against personal insult then let not an exception be
    made in the case of David Horowitz. But David in his work specializes in hard
    line insulting. He recently wrote in one of his publications (because we
    strongly disagree) that I was "braindead." He really can be quite nasty.
    Stew Albert
    http://hometown.aol.com/stewa/html

    modr8r's note: while this may be the case outside of sixties-l,
    internally the posted guidelines will apply. also, please see Mr.
    Horowitz's response to this subject thread.