Re: [sixties-l] apologies to Mr. Horowitz and list guidelines

From: ARON KAY (pieman@pieman.org)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:24:20 CUT

    well i have done my share of flaming horowitz and his rightist dogma.....in
    fact i entertained the thought of pieing him ....however he may have
    committed pieicide in his faming of stew albert....
    anyway i hope horowitz refrains from flaming those he disagrees with so we
    can concentrate with the real issues at hand
    ARON KAY
    Visit me at http://www.pieman.org
    Visit http://www.acidtrip.com
    CHECK OUT THE RUDY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
    FEATURING ROTORUDY GIULIANI TOILET PAPER
    (http://www.pieman.org/rottenrudy.htm)