We’d like to present you a special offer.

From: Mabel Serrano <dwjeriram_at_jerira.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:49:57 +0300

Dear,Last time you asked me about my experience of buying medications in Canada. I always purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore. They sell only quality medications.Once I tried, I always purchase with them. All my orders arrive on time in perfect condition and in the full amount.Here you can find all medications you're looking for at really lower prices. You don't have to buy expensive American medications anymore!Now you don’t have to buy medications abroad! Click here to make order. http://www.juaa.hkNo faked medications! We have a reputation of a credible and trustworthy online drugstore.Best regards,Mabel Serrano