re:We’d like to present you a special offer.

From: Simon Knutson <dwsatoelectronicam_at_satoelectronica.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:34:56 -0330

Dear,You don't have to spend heaps of money on your medications. Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy and you'll receive extremely high quality medications at prices which are well below prices of American drugs. There are no risks of receiving inferior products. Top quality medications only!We've taken every possible measure to protect your privacy when you order.Absolute security! Wide selection of medications to choose from! For more information visit our site. http://www.kisoa.hkWith us you will always get what you paid for.Best regards,Simon Knutson