re:We’d like to present you a special offer.

From: Lucien Mcdowell <breginavillae_at_reginavilla.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:51:42 -0120

Dear,You don’t have to worry about paying exorbitant prices for your medications anymore! Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store and save on your medications!Receive world class pharmaceutical products and pay less than you could pay for American drugs of the same quality.You can buy Canadian medications at prices which are really lower than American medications prices without compromising quality. Click here:http://vcoicb.misko.hk/?09426222Many thanks for choosing our drugstore!Best regards,Lucien Mcdowell