Returned mail: Data format error

From: Returned mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:44:18 -0600

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you that,

Your account was used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.