Re: [adhoc] Re: PC chair, 2006

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:41:51 -0500

Folks,

Since pc2006_at_lists.digitalhumanities.org now exists, I'd recommend
that we redirect these exchanges through that list, so a record of
the discussion is created. We could also thereby relieve Simon
Horobin of the extraneous email (since he's not on the PC) and
include Edward (since he is). So, instead of further reply-all, how
about sending new email addressed to pc2006_at_lists.digitalhumanities.org?

John