Re: [adhoc] voting issue: please vote by EOB April 11 (Monday)

From: Laszlo Hunyadi <hunyadi_at_ling.arts.klte.hu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:09:28 +0200

Dear All,

I repeat my vote as "yeah" for ADHO.

May I also mention that I have made a proposal for the name of the
conference. As I wrote in my proposal, for the purpose of announcing
the conference the name should be easy to understand and easy refer to.
Here it is:

  "Humanities Computing [year]"

The short name of the conference (for everyday use) would then be
"Humanities computing [year]" and its official name

  "Humanities computing [year], the annual international conference of
ADHO, the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organisations"

What do you think?

Laszlo