Re: [adhoc] voting issue: please vote by EOB April 11 (Monday)

From: Julia Flanders <Julia_Flanders_at_Brown.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:26:14 -0400

I think it's worth noting that in the ACH exec vote, several of the
votes for ICHIO came from people who stated that they liked both
names, whereas those who voted for ADHO really tended to dislike
ICHIO. So if we were doing a fancy instant run-off vote, I think ADHO
would have come out ahead in the ACH vote. It certainly seems to
produce less active dislike.