Re: Publications

From: Elisabeth Burr (elisabeth.burr@uni-bremen.de)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 13:24:52 EDT

    Dear all,

    having read the report I can only say, that a very good job has been done.
    I am also very happy about the
    mentioning of the multilingual matter and I think that the online
    publication will be a great chance to put
    the knowledge our community has acquired and the tools which it has
    developed into practice and that
    more innovative research could arise from such application.

    Best regards
    Elisabeth

    PD Dr. Elisabeth Burr
    Fachbereich 10 - GW 2 B 3430