Re: late updating...

From: Espen S. Ore (espen.ore@nb.no)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 03:38:02 EDT

    15:32 21.05.2003 +0100 skrev Harold Short:
    >dinner options, and if necessary make a booking at some suitable restaurant. We might perhaps go for 7.30pm as the start time. If that suggestion finds favour, I'll undertake to ensure that the venue details are given to everyone. In summary, we'll plan to meet for dinner at 7.30pm on Wed 28th at a venue to be notified.

    I will shut off my computer sometime around 8PM Central European time tonight (or 2PM in New York and Charlotteville), and then I will be out of e-mail contact until I get access to the computer lab for conference attendees - which I guess will not be until Thursday. So I would be happy for all e-mail sent me before I shut off the computer tonight or, if that is too early I would be happy if someone who knows where and when we will meet to call me at the hotel (Georgia Center for Education) - I will be in my room from around 7PM local time tomorrow (Tuesday) if my flight and the shuttle bus are on time.

    Espen