[tei-council] Preparation for F2F meeting

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Nov 16 09:40:10 EST 2014

I like the idea of a validator. Some simple questions:

  - Do we support only RelaxNG, or do we validate against other
schemas/DTD, and does it make a difference?

  - Do we always check Schematron rules, or never, or do we make it a
switch?

  - Do we offer validation against the custom schemas (Lite, Tite, drama
etc.) or just against tei_all?

I think if you're offering validation, it's no use unless you provide
good feedback, so I would offer as much detail as possible.