[tei-council] [TEI-CORRESP-SIG] revised correspDesc proposal

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Wed Nov 12 14:35:48 EST 2014

I *hope* it’s just a matter of naming.
The current naming (confusion) resulted from two strands being merged here:
1. The making-generic of the formerly known <addressee> and <sender> as <participant> (as proposed by Martin)
2. Using TEI standard elements for names, places and dates and wrap those within a super element (as proposed by Syd)

So, what <participant> *means* to be is the left/right side of our sender-message-receiver model which are determined not only by agents, but also by places and dates.

Best
Peter