[tei-council] F2F Duke

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 12:03:51 EST 2014

I don't think what was being suggested is a change of version
control system. We can discuss that again, if someone wants to
put it on the agenda, but we did decide previously not to move
away from Sourceforge and SVN for the maintenance of the
Guidelines just a few meetings ago. We did decide to move the
stylesheets and 'software' maintenance to github, and indeed we
have done so. So, I'm against discussing that again for awhile
since I think it just wastes lots of discussion time.

We should, however, discuss our general workflow and how to make
it more efficient and proactive -- something I've been failing to
do.

-James