[tei-council] F2F Duke

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:11:11 EST 2014

Well, in Git commit != push, so you wouldn't be blocked in a per-commit basis, but I agree with you. Insisting on peer review for every change or batch of changes isn't really reasonable. One of the reasons I like Git is the cheap branching, meaning any large and/or complex changes can happen outside the main branch and could be subject to pre-merge review if we wanted.

Sent from my phone.