[tei-council] F2F Duke

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:51:19 EST 2014

You are all booked at the Hyatt Place, Southpoint, in Durham (
http://durhamsouthpoint.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html). Reservations
have been made, and all you need to do is show up and check in. If you let
me know when you're arriving, I may be able to pick you up, or you can
easily get a cab from the airport. I'll be less available than I'd hoped
this weekend because my daughter has a soccer tournament in Greensboro.

I'll send out a bit more info as the shape of my weekend comes together.

Hugh