[tei-council] validation of spec files

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Sun Oct 12 08:18:18 EDT 2014

The URL works for me.

But this reminds me of an issue [1] I thought had been fixed:
The spec files in the current 2.7.0 release all have that same „lastSuccessfulBuild" schema URL [see e.g. 2] — instead I thought we decided it to be a stable schema version ([3] in that case) and wanted to adjust the release process?!

Best
Peter

[1] http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2013/018693.html
[2] http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/P5/2.7.0/xml/tei/odd/Source/Specs/ab.xml