[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 9 11:02:36 EDT 2014

Hi Elli,

Anything to do with <biblStruct> is always thorny. But I think one thing
we should probably not do is to introduce an element in a new place only
to remove it in a subsequent release after more debate. So it might be
prudent to remove any remotely controversial changes from this release,
and open up the ticket again for us to deal with at the face-to-face.

On the other hand, you might just want to allow it everywhere anyone
wants it, put that in the release and walk away with relief from a fait
accompli. :-)