[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Mon Sep 8 23:44:13 EDT 2014

Given the lively discussion we are having now, I think we may want to
revisit the role of <availability> in <monogr>.

Kevin would like to allow <availability> only in <imprint> within <monogr>
and Fabio/Martin et al. suggest that it be in <biblStruct> and not in
<monogr>

We have a freeze tomorrow, but I can
a) remove things from <monogr> that weren't there to begin with and open a
new ticket about <monogr> alone,

b) leave things as is, and open a new ticket.

Not sure about protocol related to backing out of a change after a freeze.

thanks, --elli