[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:31:41 EDT 2014

Well, we *have* already discussed it at a face-to-face, but
apparently we didn't do anywhere near a thorough enough job.

We may be able to take care of this via e-mail, but nonetheless I'm
in favor of leaving <availability> as a member of model.biblPart but
backing out the addition of <availability> into the content models of