[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Sep 8 15:37:40 EDT 2014

Hi Fabio,

It is conceivable that a chapter of a book might have different
availability criteria than the book that contains it (for instance, the
first chapter may have been released freely online as a "taster", while
the rest of the book is only available for purchase). So I think there
is certainly justification for being able to distinguish between
<availability> as it applies to <analytic> and as it applies to the
containing <monogr> in the same <biblStruct>.