[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:05:58 EDT 2014

By "inside <edition>" you mean "inside the group that starts with
think that's exactly the right place for the desire to indicate the
availability of a particular edition.

I also think that right before model.noteLike is fine for the "whole
<monogr>" availability statement. (After all, <availability> is a bit
before model.noteLike in the content of <adminInfo>.)

But I don't think <availability> belongs in <imprint> at all. I'm not
100% sure on this, but I don't think copyright stuff is traditionally
considered part of the imprint.