[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:57:33 EDT 2014

In the mad scramble to get fixes done by tonight, I have a question:

Per the July f2f, I am adding <availability> to some elements that could
use it:

model.biblPart, <analytic> and <series>.

We also decided that it should be added to <monogr> which is a more complex
element. But this element seems to have 2 places where it makes sense to
include it. I did both but can change it out before tonight.

1. as a generic entry, after the main bibliographic information, and just
before the model.notelike set of elements.

2. Inside <edition> - in case the availability of a particular edition is
not the same as the availability of the work as cited in the main part of
the entry.

Questions: does this make sense? If so, should <availability> also be added
to <imprint> inside <monogr> ?

  --elli