[tei-council] Fwd: [TEI-CORRESP-SIG] new minutes on wiki page

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Sun Sep 7 15:28:51 EDT 2014

Dear all,

we (SIG correspondence taskforce „correspDesc“) had a conf call this week with some member of the Council (James, Lou, Martin, Syd) which was quite productive — again, thanks a lot for participating!
Please see the mail below for pointers to minutes etc.

Best
Peter

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: