[tei-council] changing TEI XSL stylesheets

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Sun Sep 7 16:53:24 EDT 2014

So, I've finally hand-merged my changes with the GitHub version and
checked it back in. The good news is that it seems to be working.
(Although it doesn't work for macros, only for elements, attribute
classes, and model classes. There's probably no reason not to do this
for macros, too.) We'll see what Mr. Jenkins UK says in a few
minutes.

The bad news is that I did the actual work over a month ago, and was
delayed in pushing it up for both personal reasons and due to what I
consider my valient skirmish with `git`. Thus I really doubt I can
remember what I found out, let alone explain it. :-|