[tei-council] Teleconference on Friday 1 August

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 11:53:08 EDT 2014

On 29 Jul 2014, at 16:36, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Action: on all Council to read the wiki page on FR460
> (list/@type) feedback to MH & SB *within a week*.

i am a bit bemused, as I thought we did all this years ago, but
obviously not. It is lovely, let’s just do it.

I personally hate @rend=“bulleted” because
it is too specific (i’d use @rend=‘unordered’ in my
imprecise way), but I expect I’d lose a vote on that.

very happy to make any XSL changes needed,
if others can’t sort them out (cf functions
tei:isOrderedList() and tei:isUnrrderedList())

Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.