[tei-council] Teleconference on Friday 1 August

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jul 29 12:02:21 EDT 2014

On 14-07-29 08:53 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 29 Jul 2014, at 16:36, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>

>> Action: on all Council to read the wiki page on FR460
>> (list/@type) feedback to MH & SB *within a week*.
>
> i am a bit bemused, as I thought we did all this years ago, but
> obviously not. It is lovely, let’s just do it.

Great. That action was what ended up in the minutes, so I elevated it to
the list at the top because I think this is a release-blocker, and I
would like to move forward on it asap. I'm happy to take silence as consent.

I'd like to do the spec and Glines changes first and then worry about
the XSL, but ideally the XSL is also functional when the release
happens. One question re the XSL: do we continue to handle the old
attribute and values as well as the new?