[tei-council] Fall F2F scheduling followup

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:01:18 EDT 2014

Hi All,

There was some question of whether the F2F could be moved back a week, so
it followed on right after the Annual Meeting. We had open the slot October
29-31, the following week, but three of us marked it as impossible and one
as iffy. That's the latter part of the week. I'll be running a marathon on
Sunday the 26th, so I really can't manage the beginning of the week. The
slot we picked was the earliest one everybody agreed on. Do we want to
revisit that decision?

Hugh