[tei-council] conf call tomorrow

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Mar 6 15:23:49 EST 2014

Hi Lou,

On 14-03-06 11:54 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> Ooops, just realised I have an engagement elsewhere tomorrow, so may not
> be able to join the call, depending on whether I can  get any
> connectivity at Upper Heyford.
>
> In case I don't, here's a few comments on the draft (I see they are
> still draft) minutes from last time:
>
> 1. Rather than wagging stern figures, could we perhaps just have a
> separate list of incompleted actions from the Oxford ftf and re-allocate
> them?

I certainly wasn't planning to sternly wag my figure, but for anyone
wishing to check up on what's assigned to them, the last telco minutes
are here, with a section for "Actions arising" at the top:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm57.xml>

and going one stage further back, the Oxford ftf actions are here:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Oxford2013-Actions2>

> opportunity of thanking Council members for their flattering request to
> co-opt me as a "community expert" for a one year period. Do I get a
> vote? I'm pleased to accept in any case.
>
> 3. Text directionality. Very sorry Martin, I haven't had time to look at
> this yet. If I haven't done so within the next week or two, feel free to
> request input from someone else.

No worries -- I haven't got to it yet either. Since the next ftf isn't
till June, the next release is a long way off now.