[tei-council] conf call tomorrow

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 14:54:32 EST 2014

Ooops, just realised I have an engagement elsewhere tomorrow, so may not
be able to join the call, depending on whether I can  get any
connectivity at Upper Heyford.

In case I don't, here's a few comments on the draft (I see they are
still draft) minutes from last time:

1. Rather than wagging stern figures, could we perhaps just have a
separate list of incompleted actions from the Oxford ftf and re-allocate
them?

opportunity of thanking Council members for their flattering request to
co-opt me as a "community expert" for a one year period. Do I get a
vote? I'm pleased to accept in any case.

3. Text directionality. Very sorry Martin, I haven't had time to look at
this yet. If I haven't done so within the next week or two, feel free to
request input from someone else.