[tei-council] Linking issue in the Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 18:42:27 EST 2014

On 26 Feb 2014, at 19:21, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> Can others confirm they see the same behaviour here? I go to:
>
> <http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/examples-attRef.html>
>
> which looks fine. There are two links to <attRef>, one in big type at
> the top of the page, and one in little type just above the example. I
> click on the little one, and it takes me to this URL:
>
> <http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/und/html/ref-attRef.html>
>
> Note the "und" in the language slot; this results from the example being:

I remember this problem (caused by the language on the example), and fixed it,
so I assume the version on Jenkins is OK?

i had vaguely thought this was before the release, but obviously not.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.