[tei-council] Linking issue in the Guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Feb 26 18:59:16 EST 2014

Yes, fixed in Jenkins -- sorry, I didn't think to check.

The question on whether the 404 page could be fixed up a bit still
stands, though -- I don't have access high enough up the tree in the CMS
to see where it's coming from, but if one of you does, could you fix the
spelling error ("occured")? And could we also think about a page which
matches the site design?