[tei-council] New Poll for Face-To-Face Oxford 2014

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 06:32:29 EST 2014

Oh Darn,  you point out me being silly and putting GMT there.  I
really mean "local Oxford time" throughout the year. So for May,
June, August, October that should read BST.  The idea definitely
was to have them at the same time (once all our daylight savings
times are in sync)

- Friday 7th March at 14:00 GMT (teleconference)
- Friday 30th May at 14:00 BST (teleconference)
- Monday 30 June - Wed 2 July (Face to Face, Oxford)
- Friday 1st August at 14:00 BST (teleconference)
- Friday 3rd October at 14:00 BST (teleconference)
- Wed 22 - Fri 24 October (TEI Conference)
- Sometime in November (Face to Face, Duke)
- Friday 5 December at 14:00 GMT (teleconference)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk