[tei-council] TEI hackathon workshop at DH2014

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:25:50 EST 2014

Hi all a quick headcount - we are writing up a proposal for a workshop at
DH2014 for a TEI hackathon. Prose almost ready for prime time and will be
shared soon.

A headcount - who will be at DH this summer? and would be willing to
participate in a one day workshop as a technical expert - in TEI as a data
model, but also as a developer. We'll give you pizza and coffee.

Also, we will be selecting some projects to work on by vote before the
workshop, based on the proposals from participants, details not hammered
out yet, but we'll be looking for the council's input on which ones to
select.

tx, --ell