[tei-council] TEI-Lite XSD (fwd)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 04:15:35 EST 2014

On 10 Feb 2014, at 07:53, Stelian Dumitrescu <stelian.dumitrescu at sciencespo.fr> wrote:

>   Thank you for your response and for your help. I use jibx (jibx.sourceforge.net) and maven to generate the java classes / bindings.

ah, I see. It does make me wonder whether jibx is understanding the W3C schema language right, since
the schema validators don’t have any problem. But obviously it is better to allow for everything

>   Please find attached a project that will help you to test the compatibility of the schema with JiBX.

thanks. as I suspected, the other schemas have the same problem.

i am looking to see how to fix this for the next release
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.