[tei-council] TEI hackathon workshop at DH2014

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 11:32:36 EST 2014

On 10 Feb 2014, at 16:25, Mylonas, Elli <elli_mylonas at brown.edu> wrote:

> A headcount - who will be at DH this summer? and would be willing to
> participate in a one day workshop as a technical expert - in TEI as a data
> model, but also as a developer.

I had hoped to definitely be there, but panel proposal I was part of
got unexpectedly nixed (seems you have to score in the 90% to get accepted these days),
so now I am not 100% sure. But very likely yes.

and apologies for my silence on hackathon doc, its Lou’s fault.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.