[tei-council] Doodle Polls for both teleconference and face-to-face

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 8 08:03:08 EST 2014

Hi All,

I've put up a doodle poll for both a teleconference in March
(with lots of options!) and the face to face meeting in Oxford
(also lots of options) to try to capture what dates might be ok
for people.  Please select 'yes' if you can make it, 'no' if you
definitely can't and '(yes)' (which is yes-if-need-be) and add a
comment at the bottom to explain any if-need-be entries if you
think it will be helpful. Please try to fill these in before
Wednesday 12 Feb. if possible.  (Feel free to email with any
questions.)

Teleconference:

http://doodle.com/g9bzbbc8x2q4n7cg
(remember to turn on timezone support... the times I've put are
2pm and 3pm local Oxford time)

Face to Face Meeting:

http://doodle.com/pp9p8dak8hqhbduc

I've put in sets of 3 days over April, May, June.
The sets of 3 days are at beginning or end of working week.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk