[tei-council] Doodle Polls for both teleconference and face-to-face

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 8 08:59:42 EST 2014

Perhaps it is just me who hates and loathes filling in Doodle polls, but I’d be much happier if we established a program
of telcos (and preferably f2f meetings too) for the whole year in advance, by fiat. If some people can’t attend one meeting,
so be it.

Doesn’t seem that controversial to suggest that the Council has a telco every 8 weeks, for one hour, come rain or shine?
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.