[tei-council] example validity

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 26 21:31:09 EST 2014

Hiya,

Looking through the chapter on default text structure I noticed
an example which was marked as not being valid.  The second
example after:

http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DS.html#DSDIV3

with <div> elements for morning and afternoon diary entries.

Am I mis-reading it (possible, I am jetlagged)... or should that
be completely and totally valid?

When I copy and paste it into a TEI file in my preferred editor,
it doesn't complain about it.  In the source it is marked as
*feasibly* valid... but I'd like to suggest that it is truly
valid. (ok, the content of paragraphs is '....' but that doesn't
stop its validity...)

Thinking out loud.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk