[tei-council] oxygen i18n

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 26 11:19:12 EST 2014

On 26 Jan 2014, at 12:09, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> If you use one of the predefined Oxygen templates to create a new file,
> the popups displaying the description of a TEI element are inevitably in
> English, even when Oxygen itself is operating in some other language. Is
> this something we can control or should I ask Syncrosoft?

the Exemplar schemas (which is where the templates popups come from)
are only generated in English. We could obviously generate all of them in
all the languages, but I don’t know if Syncrosoft support a method of mapping those
to current language

So ask Syncrosoft how to do it, then we can build that into the
build procedure.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.