[tei-council] draft: email to TEI-L for proofing TEI P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 13:04:26 EST 2014

On 13 Jan 2014, at 17:56, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

isn’t it woffle?

>> Schemas etc can be found at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/xml/tei/
>
> Yes, I noticed that it seems to be impossible to point to the
> schemas using the tei.it.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/ alias ... should we
> modify that Apache rewrite rule?

eh?

http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/xml/tei/

works fine. my mistake.

>> Please note that Roma and OxGarage have _not_ been updated to this beta release.
>
> Good thought, it wouldn't have occurred to me to mention that...
> (I mean, of course they haven't, it isn't released.)

I am not sure how to say “Look, folks, you’re going to have to really quite
IT literate to test this release apart from reading the HTML.”

of course New Roma will allow you to run against different versions. as Byzantium does
if you grok that - a rare skill indeed.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.